Utility Shed, Model ZA3045UTK ZINCALUME
Gable Height: 2.06m
Wall Height: 1.8m
Door Style: Double hinged entry doors PLUS single side access door
Wind Rating: ABSCO 147 W41 Cyclonic
Delivery Box Sizes and Weights: 2.12m x 0.85m x 0.075m (65kg), 2.12m x 0.85m x 0.075m (65kg), 2.4m x 0.23m x 0.09m(20kg), 3.1m x 0.2m x 0.08m(13kg)
If you've got something large to store – like a small boat, trailer, small vehicle, trail bikes, a jet ski, canoes or some other item than needs secure storage, a Utility Shed is probably what you'll want. This model gives you almost as much room as a garage and double opening doors so you can drive, ride or reverse something into it without difficulty. There's a personal access door on the side too so you don't need to open up the main doors every time you want to go in.
This sturdy unit is made from heavy duty steel with reinforced internal frames at the front and centre. Doors are braced and hinged to provide additional security for your shed contents – which of course, only works well if you close the door and padlock it!
If you need to work in your Utility Shed, consider ordering it with a Perspex window to provide additional natural light at the rear of the shed.
- Constructed of heavy duty steel (galvanised), with reinforced frames at the front and centre, and hinged and braced doors.
- Cyclonic wind rating of ABSCO 147 W41 – Cyclonic.
- Twenty (20) Year Warranty.
- Supplied with plans for submission to your local council.
- Large double entry doors PLUS personal access door.
- Easy to assemble thanks to the ABSCO exclusive SNAP-TiTE® assembly system and the easy to follow assembly guidelines provided with your shed.
- Low/no maintenance.