Economy Model ZA15301FK ZINCALUME
Door Style: Single Hinged Door
Wind Rating: ABSCO 147 W41 Cyclonic
Delivery Box Sizes and Weights: 2.12m x 0.85m x 0.075m (59kg), 3.1m x 0.2m x 0.04m (4kg)
Note: this model is only available in Zincalume Steel®
If you're looking for a shed that has loads of room but won't break the budget this Economy Model could be the one. The economical price isn't a reflection of lower quality – it's simply that the plain flat roof of this model trims the price. This unit is constructed from the same heavy duty, low maintenance ribbed steel sheeting as the more expensive sheds. None of the other features have been compromised either – it still has the high wind rating, hinged door, 20 year warranty and other features.
This Economy Model will also be suitable if you have a narrow space for your shed and don't have room for doors to open on the long side – the door on this model is on the narrow side of the rectangular shed.
- Your Economy Model shed comes with a 20 Year Warranty so you know you're getting a quality storage shed.
- The SNAP-TiTE® fast assembly system makes it quick and easy for you to erect your Economy Model shed.
- Easy to follow instructions will also help you erect your shed quickly and without wasting time trying to understand obscure instructions.
- With an ABSCO wind rating of 147 (W41C) you can be sure this unit will stay standing even in strong winds.
- The Economy Model shed is built with heavy duty galvanised steel so not only is it maintenance free, but you know it's going to be around for a long time to come!